The Bachelor premiere has come and gone, and we’re more excited for this season than we should probably admit. Sure, we can’t wait to see the dates, drama and drunken debauchery. But what we’re most excited about is seeing Sean … definitely our most favorite Bachelor in the show’s history. As if his rock hard abs and heart of gold weren’t enough to keep us watching every week, here’s 10 reasons why we think Sean Lowe is so fetch.
1. He seems like a good guy, but admits he’s a little bit of a rule-breaker. In fact, he rebuffed the standard end-of-the-night rose ceremony in the premiere and gave out roses throughout the night. A guy who knows what he wants off the bat? +1.
2. He’s a jokester. Who doesn’t like a guy who can make them laugh? The prank he pulled on Emily about still living at home in a messy room showed off his sense of humor and his love for his family.
3. He’s driven. Running a business is hard work and takes commitment and drive.
4. He’s open about his faith. On Emily’s season, Sean is open about his religion and faithfulness, but he doesn’t overdo it. He didn’t need to talk about it to make it clear that he was a man of faith–we can respect that!
5. He’s nice to look at. Actually, that might be an understatement. He’s wonderful to look at, and we would probably watch new episodes of The Bachelor every day of the week in order to look at him more.
6. He didn’t audition for The Bachelorette. Now that the show is so popular, it’s hard to weed through the contestants who are after fame and the ones who are clearly after love. Sean’s sister signed him up for the show … and he wasn’t even sure at first if he would do it! We’ll tell you one thing–we’re sure glad he did.
7. He’s got his life together. At 28, Sean has a career and a good head on his shoulders. He didn’t ride up to the Bachelorette house on a skateboard and he didn’t bring an egg on his first couple dates. This probably makes him a keeper, and we hope, a guy that will say “no” to girls who use gimmicks like wedding dresses to catch his attention.
8. He’s hot. This is probably the same as “he’s nice to look at,” but it’s our blog and we make the rules. So it counts twice.
9. He’s got moves. We all saw the jean jammin’ scene on Emily’s season. Is it getting hot in here or is it just us?
10. He’s the Bachelor. This means that we must support him in his quest for love … and hope that he finds us if this whole finding-love-on-TV-thing doesn’t work out.
What are we missing? Add your thoughts to the comments section below, and be sure to follow us on Twitter @bachelorburnbk.